- “We learned a huge amount through this event”
- “I liked best… the interactive style and practical content.”
- “Well-referenced, evidence-based, common-sense, best practice approach, delivered by professionals very experienced in this field”
- “An excellent study day – would thoroughly (and have done) recommend to colleagues. Came away feeling inspired!”
- “I liked best… the level of knowledge and experience and enthusiasm of speakers – so well read and up to date”
- 26% rated the course ‘very good’ and 74% rated it as ‘excellent’
- 100% would recommend to a friend
“Zoe listened carefully to what I had to say and she responded thoughtfully and appropriately. She was prompt for appointments and very reliable. Her professional knowledge was good and I felt very confident in her knowledge. She has a gentle reassuring personality. She makes you feel that your treatment is important to her – Zoe would be well recommended by me to patients of any age.”
I am so happy to provide a recommendation for Zoe Connor as I cannot recommend her enough.
I have worked with Zoe in neighbouring NHS trusts and found her work to be very thorough and professional. It is clear that she cares very much for her patients.
Zoe has been a tremendous help to me in the field of autism. She provided useful support with my research project in autism.
Zoe is a proactive and dynamic dietitian who will continue to be a tremendous asset to the dietetic profession.
If Zoe says she’ll do something you can rely on her to do it.
Zoe was an invaluable member of our multidisciplinary paediatric team. We were sorry she moved on and I strongly recommend her as she was hard-working and well-liked by parents and their children and worked well with other staff.