It’s been so nice to get a day of warm sunshine to get some allotment jobs ticked off the list.
Jobs done today:
– asparagus bed prepared and planted
– parsnips, beetroot, horseradish and celeriac harvested
– raised bed weeded and cleared ready to plant some salad veg
– picked some of our forced rhubarb
– raspberry cane supports repaired and adjusted
Still lots of work to be done – the weeding and digging will wait till the ground isn’t quite so sticky.
Looking forward to picking some sprouts and purple sprouting over next weekend for a family roast.