Terms and conditions of website usage
The terms “Zoe Connor RD”, “nutritionnutrition” or “nutritionnutrition.com” or “us” or “we” refer to Zoe Connor and her company nutritionnutrition Ltd, whose registered office is 21 The Driftway, Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire, CV36 4QH, UK. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website and of documents downloaded from this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Nothing in this website constitutes individual dietetic advice. It is advisable to always consult a dietitian for personalised advice on any specific condition or matter. Information contained on this website is for general use, and is not intended to be a substitute for, or override any individualised advice from a doctor, nurse, dietitian or other health professional.
3. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information and advice contained within this website is believed to be true and accurate at the time of writing, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. The use of any trade, firm or corporate names on this website or its downloadable documents is for the information and convenience of the reader. Such use does not constitute an official endorsement or approval by “nutritionnutrition” or Zoe Connor, or of any product or service to the exclusion of others that may be suitable.
7. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
8. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. The information contained within this website are the property of Zoe Connor. Material may be downloaded, printed, or linked to, without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately, the source cited, and the material not being used in a derogatory manner, or in a misleading context or for commercial purposes.
11. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Zoe Connor RD, and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Zoe Connor or “nutritionnutrition”. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Zoe Connor or “nutritionnutrition” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Zoe Connor makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production, but does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.
Zoe Connor may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 1st 2008.
We may collect the following information:
* name and job title
* contact information including email address
* demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
* other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
* internal record keeping.
* to improve our products and services.
* to send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
* to contact you for market research purposes.
* to customise the website according to your interests.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during any payments.
Security – We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites – Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the UK Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Last updated: 11th August 2014