Here are some information sheets I wrote a few years ago on special diets for autism – they all need updating but on the whole the information within still stands.
- Diet in the treatment of autism the evidence, 2006 – this one is probably most in need of updating – there has been lots of research since 2006 – none that hugely changes what this information sheets says though.
- Considering a gluten-free casein-free diet for autism, 2006 – a guide to help parents make an informed choice about gluten free and milk free diets
- Considering diet for the treatment of autism, 2006 – a guide to help parents make an informed choice about special diets
- ASD symptom chart, pdf, 2008 – a useful chart to monitor symptoms if trialling an intervention like diet
- Food and Symptom Chart for ASD, 2008, by Zoe Connor RD – a useful chart to monitor symptoms if trialling an intervention like diet
- What is autism by Zoe Connor RD, 2006 – some very basic information I put together